Friday, October 9, 2009

6 Down 6 to Go

I'm finally half way done with my rewrites now. It's taken a while, but soon I'll be finished with them. The chapter I just finished was a little shaky at the beginning and needs quite a bit of work, but the ending turned out pretty good I think, which is really good because I remember being dissatisfied with it the first time I wrote it.

I might start the next chapter today or possibly tomorrow, but I'll probably take my time with it like I did the last one. I'm not sure if I'm not feeling motivated lately or if other things are just getting in the way, but I just seem to only be able to write in small doses lately. Maybe it's a little of both. Hopefully when I start this chapter I'll become inspired.

Progress:

First Draft Typed: 47%

No comments:

Post a Comment