Saturday, September 18, 2010

Editing Abounds

So, I'm house sitting again and I've been using the time to do a little bit more work on the book. I've edited seven chapters over the last two days and have seven left to go. Granted there's still plenty of of editing for me to do after this, but I figure that will start once I get some feed back on them.

Surprisingly the chapters I read over seemed a lot less flawed than I thought there were after writing them. They were fairly clear and had a nice flow to them; granted there were still plenty of typos, run-on sentences and a few moments that needed clarifying, but all this seemed pretty minor, which I'm taking as a good thing.

I don't really know what my plan will be once I'm finished correcting these chapters. There are two people that are helping me to edit it so I'll be sending it off to them. I'm not sure if I'll sit around and do nothing while they read them or if I should start the basic planning of the second book. It's starting to get a little crazy how close I'm getting to finishing.

Well, I think I'm going to sign of now. I'll be sure to post back in a little while. I expect post to be scarce since there doesn't seem to be too much left to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment