I'm currently working on a series that I predict will take approximately six volumes to tell. I am in the middle of writing the first book and haven't decided on a title for the series yet, but I have a few in mind.
The story is basically about saving a world (and in turn the entire universe) from a cold-hearted woman called the Onyx Witch who has infiltrated the Royal Family of a world called Prizmara. In an attempt to stop the Onyx Witch a girl named Kree travels to earth to find a boy named Lon whom she believes is "he who is true of heart". Together the two must travel around Prizmara looking for a way to stop the Onyx Witch.
I know it may not seem like the most original concept, but I feel a solid base is the best place for creativity to spring from.
No comments:
Post a Comment