Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Chapter Finished and Feeling Satisfied

Just finished another chapter tonight and I must have been in a writing mood because I'm really happy with what I've written. If only I had more time to write.

Color:
------------------------------
Color plays quite an important role in this series that I'm writing. In fact it is was sort of the basis for the concept of the story. I guess I've always been intrigued by colors and it's something that I feel give the world a bit a life, which is basically where the concept for this story comes in. Anyways I try and focus a lot of my writing with colors by adding them in as much to the description as possible, whether is is by naming a color or describing something to an extent that the reader will hopefully be able to draw from it many colors in many shades.

------------------------------

I don't know when I'll have time to write over the next couple days, I feel like my schedule is pretty full, but when I find I have time to myself I'll make sure to get back to it. Until next post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment