Perhaps tomorrow I'll start the next chapter. I'm feeling excited since I only have 2 more left to do. It's a good feeling. It's a pretty long chapter if I remember correctly so don't be surprised if the next update will be in a little while.
Venus Root:
------------------------------
Venus Root is a substance in Prizmara that is gathered from a plant that grown inside certain rocks. The root is usually used in spells that involve love since the root effects people's pheromones. Granted it's not just for spells that will make someone fall in love, but out of love as well.------------------------------
Well I'm going to go now seeing as how it's late and I'm kind of tired. So I bid everyone who's reading this out there, goodnight.Progress:
First Draft Typed: 58%
Keep it up! Don't let your momentum slow down! (And I bet if you wanted to head over to the countryside for a day or two to write, you'd be more than welcome)!
ReplyDelete