Sunday, November 29, 2009

11 Down 1 to Go and 1 More After That

I just finished the next chapter rewrite which leaves me with only one chapter left...well not exactly. When I saw where this chapter ended I was surprised because I though it went on longer, but it doesn't, there's another chapter I seemed to have missed when I counted how many chapters I had to rewrite. So I have one chapter to rewrite and then one more chapter. Yeah, it kinda stinks, but It'd nothing to get dismayed about. I'm actually starting to like rewriting these chapters, a little anyways, so one more is no big deal. Right?

Anyways, the chapter I wrote turned out very nice. I like it a lot, which is good because my first time through I remember liking it a lot as well. So I don't feel like I've fallen short or anything. It was also pretty long, around nine pages and about eight of those I wrote within the last 24 hours, finishing at about 3:00am. Yay for coffee!

If I'm feeling up for it after I'm done posting this I may start the next chapter, but I'm making no promises on that seeing as how that little feeling called tiredness is creeping up on me. Hopefully the next chapter will get finished soon. I've kind of been in the writing mood lately so I'll try and use that to my advantage.

Islands:
------------------------------
Islands play a large part in the story seeing as how the majority of Prizmara is made up of water. Basically all the landmass on Prizmara is islands and with there being so many islands the common mode of transportation is ships and the like. The main island is Prism Island which is actually quite large and all the other islands surround it in the different seas. In the first book alone over seven islands are seen or mentioned, but there is plenty more than that.

------------------------------
Well I'm done with the post for today so I'll be off to either write or sleep and will try and be back soon to make another post.

Progress:


First Draft Typed: 60%

No comments:

Post a Comment