Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Down and 1 Miscounted Chapter to Go

I just finished the next chapter and I'm a little surprised at how quickly I did it. Two days isn't too bad. I now have only one chapter left to finish as far as these rewrites go, which fills me with relief. Once these chapters are finished I can start worrying about other things.

The chapter I finished was the same as the one I refer to on 8-7-09. I'm not sure if this time around it's as good. I don't fully remember the other chapter, but I know the characters still come across very well and I think my writing is pretty nice. I like the chapter a lot, but I don't get the same feeling I did finishing the chapter this time around; although, that could be because I'm just tired. I think most of what carries this chapter though is the emotion behind it. The emotion in this chapter is very vivid I feel.

So I'll start the last chapter rewrite tomorrow probably, but I don't know when I'll have it done. Probably soon since I seem to be doing the quickly lately and I also want to get these rewrites over with.

Garblar:
------------------------------
A garblar is a small creature who's body secrets an orange colored slime that covers them completely. Because of this slime no one has ever seen the actual body of a garblar. Garblars usually live in big cities where there's plenty of trash for them to feed on. They have a strong stench and leave behind a trail of slime. It's for this reason that people have resorted to using their name as an insult for people who are a nuisance or just plain disgusting.
------------------------------
Alright so I'm going to finish this up and get to bed so that I can start work on the final rewrite tomorrow. It feels wonderful to say that.


Progress:


First Draft Typed: 63%

No comments:

Post a Comment