My chapter critiques gave to me, a confidence in my ability to create characters with heart.
Another edit done and I'm happy with it. This was the chapter I praised so highly in a couple past posts. It still seems to live up to my standards. There didn't seem to be anything too major that needed changing, just some grammar and little things here and there, but it's was a fairly easy read and correct chapter. No agonizing over how to reword things or add in stuff to make the plot make more sense.
The thing that stands out for me anyways is the situation that I put one of the main characters in. It's not anything out of the ordinary or unique, but it's a situation that I think shows him in a different light and gives a bit more heart to the story as a whole, because I think it's hard to care for a story if you can't care for the protagonists.
I am left with only two more chapters to finish and I think I'll try and get them done today at some point. Or at least one of the chapters. Each of them are only about six pages long so it shouldn't take me too long to edit them.
I think I'll skip the story info for right now and probably stick something in with my post later. Until then I bid all who are reading this farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment