Friday, December 18, 2009

On the Eighth and Ninth Day of Christmas

My chapter critiques gave to me, the ability to catch up.

Since my last post earlier today I finished editing two more chapters which now leaves me five more to do. I plan to try and get some more done tonight, but it probably wont happen until a bit later. I'll brew myself a nice big pot of black coffee and get to work on finishing these edits so I can print them off, give them to my editor and get to work handwriting the last third of the first book.

It's been a while since I've added some information about my books so today I will do just that.
Galale Roses:
------------------------------
Galale Roses are a very common breed of rose in Prizmara. They come in different colors, but what makes them unique is that they are multicolored. So red galale roses will have a red bud like a regular red rose, but when it blooms the petals are all different shades of red. Galale roses are also used to make perfume because of their strong fragrance. The perfumes range in price by the rarity of the rose and the sent that they have. The most expensive perfume comes from the ice blue galale rose which only grows in cold climates.
------------------------------
Well, I'm off now. I'll post an update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment