Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chapter Rewrites Are Finished!!!!!!!!!

That's right! All chapter rewrites are done and saved away so they can never be lost again. It feels wonderful to finally have them done. It's been such a long process and frankly I'm a bit surprised at myself for being able to force my attention span to sit through it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy writing a lot, it's what I want to do for the rest of my life, but to have to write the chapters once by hand, then on the computer and once more on the computer was a bit of a pain. I suppose the hardest part was the feeling that I wasn't doing a good job the second time around. I've always been like that, I think I'm always better my first time though something. It's like I've got very good beginners luck on my side, but after a once over I try to change the way I do things and loose a bit of what I started with, or something. Anyways, I'm done! Yay!

This final chapter was sadly not the best rewrite I've done. It needs a lot of work when I go to critique the chapters, which I'll probably start soon. I have one more chapter to type up, I didn't get a chance to finish it the first time through, which I'm sort of happy about now, and then I'll probably read them over and try to make them much better.

Prant:

------------------------------
A prant is a type of fruit found in Prizmara. It's orange with green spots and has a very sweet taste to it. Prants are usually used to make pies, but are also used in many other desserts.

------------------------------
So I plan to start the next chapter soon, perhaps tonight if I get the time, and then I'll get to work on those critiques.

Progress:


First Draft Typed: 65%

No comments:

Post a Comment