Saturday, December 19, 2009

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas

My chapter critiques gave to me, a lack of printing paper

One more chapter has been edited and the fourteen days of Christmas are coming close to being over. I decided to print out the last few chapters I critiqued and ran out of paper. I didn't realize that they were so long. Most of the chapters were at least eight pages with the largest being twelve. I guess I'll have to put buying paper on my agenda tomorrow.

With only three more chapters to edit I'm feeling ready to get a move on with other aspects of my book that don't concern the second third. I think the rewrites drained a lot of the fun behind them because I recall enjoying them up until that point. Oh well, a bit of time away from them and I'm sure I'll be happy to come back to them in later drafts.

Falcon Post

------------------------------
Falcon Post is a postal service in Prizmara. They have many post offices set up on the different islands and use falcons to delivery letters to location on their respective islands or to ships that are in the island's vicinity. If a letter needs to be delivered to another island they will have a falcon to deliver it to a postal ship for an extra fee. They are a business after all.

------------------------------
Okay, so I'm going to say goodnight now. I'm not sure if I'll work on more editing tonight, probably will though.

No comments:

Post a Comment