Tuesday, November 10, 2009

9 Down 3 to Go

I just finished the next chapter, which bring me down to only having to rewrite three more chapters. Victory is so close I can taste it and it kinda' tastes like brownies...Anyways the chapter was a long one and I think I did very well with the rewrite. It's definitely better than my hand written copy and I think it's better the my first typed version, from what I can remember of it.

I don't know if I'll get a chance to start the next chapter tonight, but who knows. It's not a very long chapter so assuming I don't add in something unexpected I should finish with if pretty soon.

The Teal Sea:
------------------------------
The Teal Sea is a one of the five seas that split up the ocean of Prizmara and gets its name from its bright bluish-green water. It's fairly calm with very few storms and in most places its water is fairly warm. Many merchant ships can also be found in the Teal Sea because of the large traffic it gets.
------------------------------
So I'm off to go make dinner now and I'll try to post again soon.

Progress:

First Draft Typed: 55%

No comments:

Post a Comment