Saturday, July 10, 2010

And Another Chapter Bites the Dust

I finished the second chapter of the of the final batch and it was a long one. Handwritten it took up ten pages front and back and typed it turned out to be eleven. It took me all day to finish, but I think it turned out well. The chapter was really rough and pretty poorly written, but I spruced it up a lot and managed to have the confusing bits make sense. I don't know why but chapters with large, important fight scenes seem to give me trouble. There's still some minor tweaks to be made to allow the chapter to flow nicer, but I'll tackle that when I correct all the chapters later.

Progress:

First Draft Typed: 71%

So I'll go type up the next chapter, which shouldn't take long because it's a lot less than the last one. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment