Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One More Typed Chapter to Add to the Finished Pile

Tonight I finished another chapter. I have been working on it for the past three days so it's been untaxing. This chapter was in pretty good shape with very few low points, so after fixing up those points I think I got a very nice product. I think cutting it up into smaller, more manageable parts helped a bit with that as well because I was able to come at it each time with a fresh mind and attitude.

I have a bit more time tonight to continue on with the next chapter so I think that's what I'll do. I expect to work on this one as I did the previous, bit by bit and hopefully get a similar result.

Progress:

First Draft Typed: 80% (oopse...looks like I miscalculated last time, now I'm at 80%)

Well, I'll go write now and then maybe improve my math skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment