I'm a little nervous to start on the typed draft for this final bit of the book. I feel like there's a lot of things that I'll have to fix up as I go through them and I worry that I won't be able to fix them to a level that I will be happy with; however, I do think that it'll be easier to do this since it is all written out and I can just go through and add and cut out bits and pieces that just feel like they fit oddly.
This time around I am going to be extremely cautious with my files. The moment I'm done with one I will be backing it up. I don't think I could handle another loss of my work again. The last time nearly drove me insane.
Jadge
------------------------------
Jadge is a small village on one of the main islands in the first book. It's in the middle of a large forest and is very simple. All the buildings are huts made from branches and have roofs made from leaves that are caught in-between nets. The people of Jadge have a tightly knit community that functions as though it's just one large family. Most people who live in Jadge are skilled hunters and trackers and know their way around weapons.------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment