Huzzah! I'm not officially finished with writing the first book. All 41 chapters are completely written out. I'm feeling incredibly great, like I just accomplished something that a part of me has been telling myself that I couldn't do. It's crazy and awesome! Now I know that this isn't the end of it, I've still got to type up everything I just wrote and then spend a long, long, long time going over and over everything until I can publish it, but the step I completed today, I feel, was the bulk of the work. I'd like to think of the rest as the spit and shine process. It's just cleaning things up from here on out.
When will I start typing everything up? Um, I'm not sure, I want to take a little time away from writing to work on some other things I have to get done, but I don't think I'll feel good about letting it sit for more than a couple weeks, so I'm guessing I'll get back to work on this some time in mid-July.
I'm very happy to have finished the writing and am looking forward to getting to perfect it. So until then, I'll type to you later.
Progress:
Title: ?%
Planning: 100%
First Draft Handwritten: 100%
First Draft Typed: 66%
Second Draft Typed: ?%
No comments:
Post a Comment