Sunday, June 20, 2010

2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, another chapter down. I've only got two more left. It's weird to actually be at this point, to be able to say that I only have two more chapters left to write feels so great. Anyways, this chapter turned out better than I had expected in certain parts and not as well in others. Overall I think I got the points I needed to make made, but I will have to do some heavy editing when I eventually type this one up.

Well, I don't see why I should waste this writing crave I have going on, so I will go on and start the next chapter. The second to last chapter. The chapter that is before the final one. The chapter that's after the many that came before, but is so close to the end of the fist book. The chapter that....right....well perhaps I should just get to writing then.

Type to ya' later!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment