Well, it's taken a while, but last night I finished writing another chapter. This leaves me with only four more left to write. This chapter was the second part of a two chapter storyline that I felt needed to go over well since the characters introduced in it are going to be reappearing in the later books. Did the chapters turn out well? I'd say so, I feel like I was able to bring more to them than I had originally planned and the only thing that I think hurts the chapters significantly right now is the fact that certain parts are rather quick due to me just wanting to get out what I had to write. I'm not too worried about this since I still have to type them up later and it'll be tremendously easy to expand upon them then.
You may have noticed the new look to the site. I guess blogger came out with new templates and stuff since the last time I posted so I figured I'd mess around with them a bit. I think it looks okay, maybe a little busy, but kind of nice, a little bit more original and flashy than before. I'll try it out this way for a while and see if I get sick of it or not.
Today I don't have any work so I do plan to do a substantial amount of writing. I don't know if I'll get the next chapter finished today, but I do hope that I'll be able to knock out at least half of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment