I just finished the chapter I've been working on, which leaves me with only 1 more chapter left to write. I'm in disbelief about it to be honest. After over two years of steady writing I'm nearly finished writing the first book. I mean, I know that a lot more work has to be put into it, but the bare bones is almost done. There will be no figuring out how to write out large plot lines or how to put my planning into coherent paragraphs for a while. It's a very nice feeling.
As for the next and final chapter I have to write for this book, I plan to start it tomorrow if I have the time. If I don't finish it tomorrow, which is highly likely, I will have more time to work on it Friday.
Man, my brain is feeling fizzled, I really knocked that last chapter out quick and I'm starting to feel the side effects. Well I'll take some time to rest and post back later.
That is amazing! I can't imagine how that must feel!
ReplyDelete