Thursday, September 24, 2009

1 Down 11 to Go

I did well yesterday and finished retyping the first of the twelve chapters I lost. There are definitely parts that I'm very proud of, but most if it needs a lot more work. I plan on saving all editing of these chapters for later though, once I've rewritten them all.

Today I plan on starting and finishing the next two chapters which I think i can manage. I'm house sitting again, out in the country and the peaceful atmosphere is getting the creative juices flowing. I think the sun is much more majestic when its shining on grass and tree and flowers rather than asphalt and concrete.

Today I thought that I'd start giving out a little information on certain things in my book. So today I thought I'd tell you a little about one of the main characters. Kree.
------------------------------
Kree is the main female protagonist in this story. She comes from a world called Prizmara looking for someone to help save it from impending doom. Kree is very beautiful and has a very nurturing nature. She cares very much for her comrades and values friendship highly. Although she can be a little hesitant to break rules she has no problem getting her hands dirty or jumping into a fray if it'll help her friends or her homeland. Her sense of duty is strong, but her charisma even stronger.
------------------------------
Okay well I should probably go work on those chapters so I'll say goodbye for now and I'll probably post my progress tomorrow.

Progress:

First Draft Typed: 35%

No comments:

Post a Comment