I have spent more than enough time dreading the rewrite of the twelve chapters I lost when my computer died, but now I say no more. I am going to tough it out. The files could not be retrieved from my old hard drive and there's really no point in sulking about it longer, that just prolongs the book and I'd rather not do that.
I've gotten a shiny new computer which I've spent the last month getting used to and just the other day I started work on the first chapter of the ones that vanished into the technological abyss where most deleted files go. I am happy to say that it's turning out better this time around. I plan on taking my time with these chapters this time so I can really get them the way I want. I think when I'm done they'll be top notch.
No comments:
Post a Comment