But yay, I now have a third of my rewrites done and I've made backups of them so there's no fear of completely loosing them again. Or rather very little fear (I don't want to temp fate again).
As for today, I think I'll start work on the next chapter, but I'm not sure if I'll finish it today or not. I'll have to see how it goes. I'm starting to get that lazy feeling again.
For story information today I think I'll choose to go over a place. Andria
------------------------------
Andria is a huge library on the Island of Knowledge that looks more like a giant castle. It houses a copy of just about every book, scroll, or manuscript in all of Prizmara. Andria is run by a Lybrarian who makes sure that the information it houses is accurate and easily accessible to those who need it and is also in charge of any research studies that go on there. There are also other people that work there called Researchers. Researchers help look up information for guests and studies that are taking place by the Philosophers that stay there. They are also responsible the maintenance and upkeep of the library.------------------------------
So I'm going to go now and see if I can't get over my laziness. I'll report back tomorrow.Progress:
First Draft Typed: 43%
No comments:
Post a Comment