Friday, September 25, 2009

3 Down 9 to Go

Both chapters got finished yesterday and although they're pretty rough at least they're typed and can be edited later. It feels good to have a fourth of my rewrites done already. I like the idea that I only need to do what I've done so far only three more times.

My plan for today is to rewrite the next chapter. I'm not sure if I can do much more than that, but hopefully I'll be able to start the one after it. It's a bit noisy around here today because the people I'm house sitting for are having their deck rebuilt, but I brought headphones so I'll listen to music as I write.

Today I figured I'd give a little information about the other main protagonist in my book. Lon.
------------------------------
Lon is the main male protagonist of the story. He lives a normal life on earth until he meets Kree and goes to Prizmara to help her save it from the Onyx Witch. Lon is a very good judge of character and goes with his gut when it comes to trusting people. He's also quick footed and resourceful in battle. Just about everything in Prizmara is knew for Lon and he has to make an effort to appear as though he's not from another world, which can be hard to do when faced with an eight foot tall bugbear.
------------------------------
So I am going to go start work on the next chapter and inform you how it's going tomorrow.

Progress:

First Draft Typed: 40%

No comments:

Post a Comment