Wow! February already huh? The last month seemed to fly by. I can't say I've done much writing in the past month because I really haven't, but about two days ago I did sit down to actually continue with my handwritten draft. Sadly I realized that I have very little written down in my notebooks about the next three chapters. I know...the planning was supposed to be finished, but I had to expand on what was there. So I did that over the past couple of days and finished them about ten minutes ago so hurray! I can now head straight to actually writing.
My editor was back for a few weeks around Christmas and she read a bit of what I just finished. Aside from needing a bit of a touch up she seemed to think that it was good. So optimism abounds!
I got a new job a couple weeks ago, which I was afraid was going to cut into my writing time, but I find that having less free time actually makes me want to fill it with useful things like writing.
I suppose that's about all the catching up I have for right now. I plan to go back to writing after this post so I'll end it now and get on with the process. See Ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment