Friday, February 12, 2010

Bodega Bay Inn Pen - An Annoyance Reliever

I've finally found a pen that writes on the paper without any problems! It was some pen I had lying around with an advertisement for an Inn at Bodega Bay, which confuses me a little since I've never been to the inn before. So with my pen in hand I've been able to make some good progress with my handwritten draft. I'm still working on the same chapter I've been since my last post, but I'm almost finished with it. It's hard to fit in time to write lately.

Aside from my job I seem to be doing a lot of stuff recently. Over the past week and a half I've gone to San Francisco for an entire day which was great since I don't usually go there often, even though it's not that far away. I also went to Davis to visit a friend who I haven't seen in about a year, which is also sad since Davis isn't very far away either...I guess time goes by so quickly you forget to do things like this...

Anyways I've been making sure to set aside some time for writing and I think what I've written has turned out well so far. I think I'll go now and continue to watch more of the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics. I'll post again when I've made some more progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment