Saturday, February 20, 2010

Woot! Progress and Glee Too.

I made some great progress on the next chapter today. I was able to expand nicely upon it from what was in the planning so it's a bit more fleshed out at this point then I originally intended. When I go back to it I'll be writing the battle scene I have planned so I'll have to get myself psyched up for that. I plan to do that tomorrow. I'm actually hoping to finish writing this chapter tomorrow, but this my not happen, I never know what will come up.

I've been watching Glee over the past few days and I feel compelled to promote it. I haven't seen a show of this caliber in a very long time. For anyone who enjoys singing intertwined with comedic drama will not be disappointed with Glee. I think what hooked me was the moment the main girl sings. Her voice is absolutely amazing (and the character is funny and likable as well). The other cast members are amazing too (especially the two actresses that play Mercedes and Sue. Plus Heather Morris is very funny as Brittany). I have to give props to the casting director for finding new faces that can not only sing amazingly, but act wonderfully as well. So Yeah, Watch Glee! Don't let fox cancel it like they do everything else.

Well, that's all I have to post for now, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to talk about during the handwriting process. Oh well, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment