Monday, July 12, 2010

Two More Chapters Typed Up

Two more chapters are now typed up. The first was very small, only about four pages. It stayed very close to my handwritten draft with some minor improvement. The second chapter was ridiculously long being just over eleven pages in length, about one page more than what I had written by hand. This chapter was very rough and took a lot of editing, but I think I came out with a fairly nice product, but we'll see how I feel about in when I have to read it over later.

Progress:


First Draft Typed: 76%

I hope to finish at least one more chapter before I finish house sitting tomorrow, but we'll see how things go. I'll post back when I've made more progress.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I had expected you to take a break from writing, even though you were house-sitting.

    ReplyDelete