Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 4 Chapter 6 Book 1

I just finished going over chapter 6 and I'm very pleased with it. The chapter was in good shape as it was, but I felt like I was in the perfect writing mood tonight. I was able fix so much in this chapter that I haven't since I first wrote it. There were certain descriptive passages that I haven't been happy with. Things that were meant to describe a places that the characters visit and it was a jumbled, icky mess before. But tonight it was like I could just see clearly for the first time. I was able to completely deconstruct what was written and just put down what I envisioned and do it in a way that feels very fluid.

Sorry, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but it feels really good to be in the zone since I haven't been there for a very long time.

Well, I guess this is all I have to say about this chapter. I'm not sure when I'll have time to go onto chapter 7, I'm thinking Monday...I don't like the fact that I don't have free time this weekend. Oh well. Until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment