I finished going over chapter 7 the other day and I must say that it was a hassle. I went over the first page of the chapter many, many times and I'm still not completely happy with it. Granted it's much better than it was before I ripped into it, but I'm just feeling a bit down about it. Although, after I forced myself to move on from the first page things seemed to pick up. I had to fix a few little things here and there, but it was basically in great shape. There were a few odd misspellings that I can't believe I didn't find until this time through, but I guess that's sort of the whole reason for a third draft.
I'd like to work on chapter 8 now, but I have to go to work soon. It'll be so nice when writing can be a full time job. Anyways I don't think I'll have time to work on more corrections for a while, there's a possible window tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I'll actually get the free time. Otherwise I think thursday will be the next day that I don't work. Oh, well, I'll type back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment