Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Coffee Night Planned

I did much better yesterday then I thought I would. I finished Chapter 26 and got a good start on chapter 27 so I just have to finish that chapter and I'll been finished with what I have written up right now. I don't think that it'll take me too long to finish the chapter so after I finish I'll probably go over the chapters I just typed up and correct them and add in things here and there to fine tune them.

I'm not sure when I'll have the time to write chapter 27, things are a bit distracting around here today, but maybe later tonight I could put in some time. I think I'll probably drink a lot of coffee tonight to keep me up. As for the correcting I don't have an estimate for when I'll have that done, but I'm hopping it wont take longer than a month, but we'll see. I would like to get it done fast so that I can start writing the final part of my book before this month ends so we'll see.


I'll post the next time I have made some progress so until then I'll type to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment