I'm sitting at my computer and eating pancakes with boysenberry syrup, which if you haven't tried you really should because it can make the worst pancakes taste good. Anyways, today I plan to do more typing on my first draft so I think I'll set my goal to start and finish chapter 26 today. If I miraculously get it done early I'll probably start on chapter 27 after that, but I'm thinking that that wont be a terribly realistic goal to set for myself so I'll stick with chapter 26 today and see what happens.
I'm also hoping that today will not be full of blunders like yesterday was. I can not understand how one person can manage to spill so much food all over themselves. In a period of 24 hours I managed to spill ice-cream all over my pants, soda, salsa and some odd sticky yellow goo that I have no idea where it came from. If I can manage to get through today without so much as half that many things spilling on me I will call it a successful day.
Alright, so I will go finish my pancakes and then get started on typing and inform you all how I did tomorrow.
I'll type to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment