Friday, August 7, 2009

My Best Chapter Yet

I just finished a chapter that I'm very proud of. I think my writing was topnotch and I think the emotions I was trying to achieve were achieved. The characters gained more depth then I originally intended making the chapter and I guess in turn the book better I think. I'd say that this is probably the best chapter I've written so far. I've never gotten this good of a feeling after finishing any of the other chapters and I think I'll take it as a good sign. Granted I think the others are still quite good, they just need more tweaking to get them up to this standard.

I've been house sitting for a friend who lives out in the countryside and I think the atmosphere has really helped me to concentrate on my book quite a bit I've done a lot of chapters since I've been here and I don't feel any stress about them. Maybe it's the llamas. Maybe llamas decrees stress. Someone should do a study on that, Llama's, the Stress Killers.

Progress:

First Draft Typed
: 63% - Now that is what I call progress

No comments:

Post a Comment