I was just reading over my blog and I have to say I'm a little ashamed of myself for what I've posted. I think that If I were: first, not me and second, stumbled across this blog and began to read it, I don't think I'd stay very long. There's nothing in it that reflects me, as a person. I was simply stating progress, which is important, but not always a very good read by itself. If I intend to be a writer then I need to stop hesitating to put myself into what I write because words without passion are just a string of odd looking lines. If I want my writing to reflect who I am I don't want people to see a bunch of useless words, I want them to see someone that they can believe is a person, someone alive with heart that beats with a rhythm not unlike their own.
So, I will try and divulge more of myself to you, the reader. I will break down this ridiculous wall that I seem to have created to keep myself from getting attached to this blog for fear of failure. Bear with me and I will try my hardest not to disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment