Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 8 Chapter 10 Book 1

I finished correcting chapter 10 today. I was a bit surprised that I was able to get it done. I had to stay later at work yesterday so I didn't have time to work on then and I was called in today so I wasn't sure if I'd have time to finish it before I had to leave, but I triumphed. Anyways, there wasn't too much to do to this chapter. Nothing was majorly changed or anything, but there were some really odd sentences that didn't make any sense. I think that they must have gotten messed up during one of my other read throughs since it seemed like there were two thoughts present in the sentences that didn't connect. I just hope I'm not doing anything like that this time through...

Anyways I need to go get ready for work. I hope to do chapter 11 on Monday, it's a little shorter so maybe I'll be able to fit in two chapters, that is if I don't get called in to work again. Alright, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment