Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 9 Chapter 11, 12 & 13 Book 1

I made quite a bit of progress today. I finished correcting three chapters. I'm not really sure how I feel about them though. I think I made a significant amount of changes to chapter 11 and I think it turned out fine, but I did feel like parts of 12 were a little bit less great and even more so for 13. I don't know if I just ran out of juice as I went or what, but I do know that I'm going to have to look over them again, I'll probably just read over them tomorrow on the hard copy and just go over them again when I read over the hard copy as a whole.

I felt like I found a lot of the same things in these three chapters as I did in 10. There were the nonsensical sentences that I had to fix and an awful lot of boring passages that still need to be fixed up. I just feel like 13 was rushed through originally or something, the writing isn't my best. So I'll have to address that, but otherwise I think 11 and 12 are fairly good, especially after my corrections today.

So this brings the third draft to 1/3 completion. It a nice feeling to have only 2/3 left and I hope to soon reach the half way mark. Anyways, I going to go now and try to clear my mind. Too much correcting for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment