Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 7 Chapter 9 Book 1

I was able to finish up chapter 9 today as I had hoped to. Not too much to say about this chapter. There were some paragraphs that needed some attention and a few spelling errors including the name of a character that I'd been misspelling since I introduced him. I think there was only one instance where I had spelled it correct and that was the first time I had mentioned it. It was just a slight change of a letter, but I still think it's pretty amusing that I didn't realize it until this time through.

I did add in a few lines of character development for some of the soldiers in this chapter, just so it's evident that they are there and to add a bit of comic relief.

Anyways, I think I'll have some time to do chapter 10 on Saturday, hopefully I can fit in an hour or two tomorrow just so I can be sure to finish 10 on Saturday. It's a bit shorter than the chapters of late which have been 10 pages or more. So I shouldn't have a problem finishing it. Alright, I'll type back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment