I finished two more chapters the other day. Chapter 14 was in rough shape, but I think I got it into a pretty decent state. There were a few passages in particular that I felt I was able to really enhance. As for chapter 15, it was in pretty good shape to begin with. There were a few awkwardly worded bits of dialogue, but I cleaned them up. I feel like this chapter is a bit more of an emotional chapter than a lot of the others so it was very important for me to make sure that my writing didn't hamper the emotion any. There were a few instances where I found dips in the emotion and I did tidy those spots up well. So overall I'd say that 15 is one of the closest chapters to being ready to publish. Yay
Anyway, I don't know when I'll do more corrections, but hopefully it'll be soon. Until next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment