Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 11 Chapter 16, 17 & 18 Book 1

I got three chapters done today. I know it's been a long time since the last batch, but things have been a bit hectic lately. Anways I'm back in the mood to do some corrections so I'll be trying to do more this following week.

These three chapters were in good condition, especially chapter 17. It might have had something to do with the fact that most of it is dialogue, which I feel is my strong point when it comes to writing. 16 is short so there wasn't much to do there and 18 mostly just had some grammar issues. I don't recall adding anything to major to any of these chapters, just a bunch of corrections.

So that's all I have to say on those chapters for now. Until next I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment