Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 12 Chapter 19 & 20 Book 1

Another long break between updates. A lot of crap has come up lately, including a death that has taken my mind off my story as of late. However I am back and correcting again so here's the update.

I don't know if I'd say 19 was in the greatest shape to begin with or that it is in the best shape it could be now, but I think it's okay as it stands. It's definitely not my best chapter, but it's much better than it was a few critiques ago. As for chapter 20 it was in good shape to begin with, still very enjoyable to read through, but I was able to elaborate on things this time through that I think added a bit extra to the chapter. All in all I think there is some things that need tweaking, but so far it seems like chapter 20 is just about ready for publishing.

So with these two chapters done I now find myself half way done with this batch of corrections. I get this sinking feeling that I won't be publishing my book by Christmas, but I'm still holding out hope. I keep thinking about how I never seem to be 100% happy with my book and I just have to keep telling myself that I will probably never be 100% happy with it weather its 1 more critique from now or 100. So I think after I go over the chapter one more time on the hard copy I will be done. I'll just have to force myself to publish at that point I think.

Okay, until next post then.

No comments:

Post a Comment