Saturday, July 16, 2011

Day 13 Chapter 21 Book 1

I finished going over another chapter the other day. It need some tweaking and some expansion on certain things, which I believe I did well. There was an emotional bit in the beginning that needed to be a bit stronger and I think I was able to do that (although, I'll see how I feel when I read through it again). It needed a bit of fleshing out and more of the usual malfunctions I tend to find in my chapters.

All this correcting is draining me. I need to keep telling myself that this will make me grow as a writer, which I do think it's doing. Anyway, I've got a lot of free time ahead of me today so I will try and get some more chapter done. I hope to post back later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment