I managed to get a lot of chapters done today. I don't even know how I managed it. That being said I fell like there was very few corrections made, at least with 27 and 28. I'm not sure if that was due to me rushing through them a little, or if they really were in good condition. I mean I enjoyed reading through them and I didn't get that feeling when I read over certain passages where I have to deconstruct them and rearrange the words until it flows better, so I think that's a good sign.
Sadly I wasn't as thrilled with chapter 25 this time through as I had the last time. That was the chapter that I bragged about in an early post. This time through though I felt like there was a bunch of stuff that just...were worded to oddly. Like I described things in a stupid roundabout way instead of in a nice flowy normal way. I think I fixed a lot of this and I do feel that the original emotion I wanted to get form the chapter is there, it just needs to be strengthened a bit.
As for chapter 26 I think it was a pretty normal chapter to go over. There were a few minor things that needed attention, but nothing major. It was fun to read over and I think it's about ready for publishing. Yay.
So yeah, four chapters done in one day. I really hope I can do this the next time too. I don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow to work on these chapter. I have a funeral to go to and then I have work later in the day, so I'll see if maybe I can get through the next chapter. If I do, it'll probably be the only one I do get through. It's a long chapter. And next week I start house-sitting again so I'll have plenty of time to go over the chapters. I'm expecting to get done with all the edit on the third draft and hopefully a lot done on the hard copy.
Alright, I will post back later.
No comments:
Post a Comment