WOW!!! I managed to get through six chapters today. I'm not exactly sure how it happened either, a few of those chapters are quite long. But I managed to do it and I'm happy to say that I only have seven more left until this draft can be considered done.
Some of these chapters need a bit of work and some were actually in good shape. I'd say that chapter 32 need the most work and that chapter 33 needed the least. I didn't have to add anything major to any of them. I think the main plot elements and such work well the way they are, there's just some grammar stuff in them that need to be tweaked a bit.
So I start house sitting on Monday, which should give me a lot of time to work on this book. I know for sure that I will be completing this draft over that time period and will probably make good headway on the printed draft corrections. (which I plan to be my last read over). I think that over these two weeks I will also attempt to do some drawing for the book, or at least some time to improve my drawings to see if I can come up with something that will work for the book. I really hope I can.
Anyways, that's all I have to say for this post. I'm glad I'm making such progress and I hope to continue. Until my next post, I bid farewell.
No comments:
Post a Comment