I was able to get quite a few chapters done today. I surprised even myself since I was so distracted when I started I didn't even think I was going to get through chapter 22 at one point.
Anyways I think that chapter 22 had to have the most work put into it out of the three. I feel like there was a lot I had to change with it, but I think it worked out fine. There was a battle scene in it that just needed some tweaking, it felt a little boring at times with my wording and such, so I fixed that up a bit. Chapter 23 & 24 had some stuff to fix, but were not too bad. I actually really enjoyed reading through them again, which I'm going to take as a good sign.
So I think I'll have more time to work on chapters on Monday. I just hope I can be as productive as I was today. If I can crank out this many chapters every time I sit down I'll be done in no time at all.
Until my next post, see ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment