My chapter critiques gave to me, the joy of a job well done.
Wow! I can't believe I just finished the chapter. Two in one day isn't too shabby. I think what helped a lot was the fact that the chapter was so good. There didn't seem to be that many errors in its eleven pages or at least no much that I found. I was also impressed by how entertaining the chapter was. Sometimes when I'm reading them over again I feel a bit bored, but with this chapter I was enjoying it quite a lot.
It was raining like crazy here today, it was wonderful. Maybe that's why I made so much progress today. Here's hoping for more rain to come over the next weeks.
Well, I don't think I'll start editing the next chapter tonight, but I'll get on it tomorrow. Until then I will say goodbye.
What about the 6th-10th days of xmas? were they spent in contemplation?
ReplyDelete